Certified Translation of High School Diploma for Universities

Do you need to translate your high school diploma to apply to a university? Do you need to have the translation of your high school certified and notarized? We can help. We are an online USA translation agency and we provide professional translations of High School Diplomas for any purpose. We are members of ATA - American Translators Association.

Are you looking to study in a university in the United States? If so - you will need your foreign high school diploma translated into English and certified.

BBT Translation Services follows the strictest standards for certification. Professional translators attest to the accuracy of all BBT translations, and each page of your translation is sealed to diminish the possibility of fraud. Our translations bear a raised seal on the certification.

We can give you a free quote or visit our Frequently Asked Questions to get more information on our certified translations.

Request a Free Quote

Translation of HS Diploma in many Languages