Free and friendly consultation: 407-286-5978

Official Translation of Transcript

translation of transcript,hebrew english translation,translation for university, college
We provide professional translation to English, translation Hebrew into English and Spanish into English.

We are located in the United States. When you need to apply in USA for employment, or want to continue your education in the States, we can assist you in translating your official documents. We translate any type of educational document, for example: learning evaluations, diplomas, transcripts and many other documents.

Go to the Order Page

Free and Friendly Consultation: 407-286-5978

  • translation of transcript,hebrew english translation,translation for university, college Certified Translations

    What will you get with your certified translation? When you order from us a certified translation your translation will include the following package: 1- An accurate, mirror image of your document in the target language. 2-The document that you sent to us stamped by our office stamp. 3-An affidavit signed by the translator attesting about the accuracy of the translation.

  • translation of transcript,hebrew english translation,translation for university, college We accept payment via Pay Pal

    We Use PayPal E-mail Payments for a quick and secure way to bill you and these services accept credit card, bank card, and you don't need to have a Pay Pal account. † How does it work?† After you  e-mail or fax us your documents, and we agree on the termsó we will just email you a payment request to the e-mail you provided, that you can click and pay.†

Contact us

We translate Hebrew into English for schools, immigration, education, employment.

BBT Translation BBT Translation Services provides translation to English to be used for immigration, schools, employment and more. In a few easy steps we can provide you with a perfect translation of your official documents. If you are looking for a professional translation service who can translate your document to English, don't look any further!

Certified Translations Faq's

Professional Translation Hebrew to English

  • We are members of the internationally known American Translators Association.

    Our translators have vast experience in translating from Hebrew to English and from Spanish to English. When you need to translate your documents for immigration in order to apply for a visa, or naturalization, the last thing you need is more headache! We can translate your birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma, transcript (grade sheet) professionally and we guarantee acceptance by the USCIS.

  • We send our translations to evaluation companies.

    When you are applying for a higher education institution, we can translate your matriculation certificate (Teudat Bagrut), high school diploma, transcript, and any other educational document and send it to the evaluation agency for you.

 Other languages: French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian